The administrator of the online store https://medicallid.com/shop/ is Safe Kid Sp. Ltd. with its seat in Warsaw at Wandy 6 lok. 3, registered with the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000685852, NIP: 1132946192, REGON: 367762903
1. The sale takes place via the online store, in the form of a distance contract, between the entity placing the order, hereinafter referred to as the Buyer, and Safe Kid Sp. z o.o., hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
2. Placing an order is tantamount to accepting the regulations.
Rules for making purchases
1. All products offered at auctions at https://medicallid.com/sklep/ are brand new.
2. If there is a suspicion that the embossed or printed content may be legally protected, the Seller may make its performance dependent on the Buyer’s presentation of the right to this content.
3. The Buyer shall be fully liable if the rights of third parties have been violated by the execution of his order.
4. The buyer releases Safe Kid Sp. z o. o. against all claims of third parties due to violation of such law.
5. Before the purchase, the Buyer has read the terms of the transaction from the descriptions of the purchased product,
– the company’s production capacity
– payment options and due date
– delivery terms
– except that the personalized wristbands have the inscriptions embossed on the outside of the wristband.
6. We respond to all inquiries within 24 hours: Mon-Fri.
7. Order fulfillment time: up to 3 business days from the booked payment to shipment. In the case of incomplete data necessary for personalization, the period may be extended.
8. Due to the mail-order nature of the sale, e-mail contact is preferred.
EXCHANGE, RETURNS AND COMPLAINTS
1. Pursuant to the Act on the protection of consumer rights, the Buyer has the right to resign from the purchased goods without giving reasons and without incurring costs within 14 days of receiving the shipment. The condition for accepting the return is to inform the Seller in advance, fill in the withdrawal form and return the goods without any damage or signs of use.
2. Return of goods within the meaning of Art. 38 point 3 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights does not apply to personalized goods (printing, embossing indicated by the Buyer) and made to the individual order of the Buyer.
3. The reimbursement is made by bank transfer to the bank account provided by the Buyer within 14 working days from the date of delivery of the goods to the company.
4. The wristbands are covered by a complaint period of up to 12 months from the date of sending the goods.
5. Any changes to orders are possible until the payment for the goods, please send information about changes by e-mail.
6. Unjustified complaints and damage resulting from improper use of the goods will not be considered.
Complaints are not subject to: – the color of the wristband – the actual color of the wristband may differ from that displayed on the monitor
– size (dimensions are given in the auction descriptions)
– the inscription provided by the client with errors – the inscriptions of the clients are not corrected
– text font color (description next to the product)
– durability of the paint and the inscription on the non-engraved wristbands. The durability of the paint and the inscription about 2-3 weeks depends on the conditions of use
7. Complaints are considered within 14 days on the basis of a complaint sent in writing along with the product that is not in accordance with the order.
To the address: Safe Kid Sp. z o. o., ul. Wandy 6/3, 03-949 Warsaw.
8. The Seller shall not be liable for damage caused by a delay in the delivery of the goods, if it results from circumstances for which the Seller is not responsible. In particular, the Seller is not responsible for the delay resulting from the customs inspection of the imported goods, which are the subject of the order.
9. Failure to collect the COD shipment is not a return. It will be treated as failure to complete a commercial transaction and exposure of the company to additional fees. It results in the procedure of admonishing and charging statutory interest.
10. We do not accept parcels sent back to us COD or at the expense of the Seller.
The buyer agrees to the processing of his personal data. The personal data provided to us is used only for the purpose necessary to fulfill the order and is processed in accordance with the “Personal Data Protection” Act of August 29, 1997.
1. All logos, company logos, product photos are presented at https://medicallid.com/shop/ auctions for information purposes only and are the property of the manufacturers, including https://medicallid.com/.
2. We send the VAT invoice at the express request of the customer (information should be provided when placing the order).
3. The name and logo SAFE KID ID and MEDICALL ID belong to Safe Kid LTD. and are legally protected.